Tell me, how familiar do the following statements sound:
“I don’t have time to blog.”
“Marketing stresses me out.”
“I know what I need to do, but I just don’t do it.”
Nodding your head? Then continue reading.
I have an action-oriented solution for you.
Welcome to #blog2teach online class and mastermind
where online teachers, coaches, infopreneurs, and other nerds work side by side to build blogs that matter so they can make a living teaching what they love
They blog without a clear purpose.
No more trying to throw random posts together and hoping to make sales.
No more repressing your creativity and humanity for the sake of selling.
The thing is, marketing isn’t about yelling at random people or doing things that make you sick.
If you feel like this kind of marketing is something that may work for you, then you are at the right place.
The #blog2teach class is designed to help you
make your blog work as a part of your business
so that it’s not a burden, but a hard-working employee (who never sleeps)
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
6 modules that guide you through the six pillars of a successful business blog
Empathy with your reader
Anatomy of a blog post
Promotion, the humanized way
This experience isn’t about information overload; it’s about creating systems that help you get the work done and get your voice out there.
Within each module, you’ll find:
But what fun would that be if you should do it all alone?
Well, you don’t have to.
The best part: the class comes with a mastermind
A private Facebook community
Personalized feedback and support
Need more help with your writing, content plan, or blog design? Struggle with WordPress? I’m here to help.
This program doesn’t create extra work; it focuses your work
After going through the exercises, you’ll have created:
+ A running list of original blog post ideas your Dream Client can’t wait to read
+ An editorial plan organized in an online or offline tool of your choice
+ Your blog style guide to ensure voice consistency and build trust
+ Blog image templates
+ A blog post template for procrastination-free writing
+ A journal of creative ideas, metaphors, and stories that will bring your content to life
+ A writing process (from the first line to hitting “publish”) mapped and organized in an online or offline tool of your choice
+ A stress-free promotion process
+ Checklists for editing, promotion, and formatting your blog for readability and SEO
Let’s get to work.
This is for you if…
- You want to use your blog to market your infoproducts (e-books, workbooks, online courses) and services (coaching programs, 1:1 lessons, tutoring packages, workshops, and more)
- You love teaching and writing
- You don’t like hard selling and want to connect with your clients on a human-to-human level, knowing that building trust takes some time
- You’re willing to do the work
This is not for you if…
- You want to learn how to set up hosting or a WordPress website from scratch
- You hate writing
- You want to learn how to make 6 figures blogging, quickly
- You are looking for an easy and quick fix
- You want to consume content without “getting your hands dirty”
- You aren’t willing to put progress over perfectionism and community over competition
If that sounds like a plan to you, this class will help you make it happen.
As featured in
Let’s get to work.
If you, for any reason, find out that the class isn’t a good fit for you, I’ll send you your money back.
Just please let me know no longer than 21 days after your purchase. Thanks!